Sunday, July 22, 2012

More Art Life Pics

We had such comradery with so many of the people we befriended at Art Life.  They felt like family.  The week after I felt a little sad; I felt a sort of homesickness because they are like my spiritual family.
Caitlyn, Shannon, and I

Jessica, one of the teachers in the dance track, became such a sweet friend.  We felt like we were at home soon after we arrived, on the first day, because of her hospitality.  
Cara, Madison, Blaire, and I.  We were so sad after the performance on the last night, as the realization that we wouldn't see each other for a whole year hit us.  You forget, when you're having fun, that the fun has to end at some point.  But it was really more than just fun.  We were building and creating art for God's glory!  
Annemarie was so happy to see her Jackie Boy, as she was very confused that week, with four of the people she's used to seeing every day away at camp.  
Addison and Madison admiring my beauty :)
Annemarie was quite content being held by Will 
(The Nix's nephew)
Jessica, Sarah Black, and Sarah Osterhaus worshiping before they danced to Michelle's "My Loving God".  It was gorgeous.
Some of my music peeps: Bret, Will, Jordan, Josh, and Zach 




Can you tell Emma dances with passion?  Love to watch her worship the King through movement. 
Barry and Michelle led worship at the beginning and end of our performance.  I love how they smile at each other while they're singing.  Makes me happy.
Crazy faces!  All who were a part of Art Life 2012 are in this picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment