Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Life

A six year old brother throws up at 2:00 in the morning, and needs to be all cleaned up and settled in bed with tea and stomach formula in his belly.  A two year old sister has a sore bum and needs some diaper rash cream and a little extra affection.  A fussy baby man needs to be rocked while mama washes her face at bedtime before feeding him.  

This is my life.  This is the life Jesus has called me to.  It's not always easy or glamorous (according to most standards) but it's a good life, and it's not a waste of my time.  This family...these children that I've given my life to are going to change the world and make it better, and I get to be a part of shaping them into what they need to be to do that!  I love my life for real.  Yes, I become overwhelmed sometimes, but you kinda get overwhelmed at some point along the way no matter what you do with your life.  So...  

I am just saying I'm proud of what I do for the King, and believe that it will avail much in the long run.  

No comments:

Post a Comment