Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Littlest Simmons Man

Tate (littlest brother...5 years old) is in this stage where he won't let me take pictures or videos of him doing anything!  Which is obviously quite convenient (I say that in sarcasm), since he's been doing the cutest things lately, and of course, I want to record them.
  

He just learned to clean the counters (as his new "big boy job").  The reason this is blurry is because he's in the process of turning around and is about to yell, "Don't take pictures of me!".

Okay...he's 5, right?  Look at the shark he's attempting to draw...

Now look at his finished work! I think it's pretty incredible :)


As you can probably tell by now, he is one of my favorite people :).  He's still my "Baby Tate" and even though he's so grown up, he actually doesn't mind me calling him Baby Tate!  It's lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment